Wednesday, 2 December 2015

MY SUMMER DIARY : how to keep your English alive in summer !!!!!



There are plenty of activities you can do to practice English. They can be as simple as changing the language of your cellphone, or watching a movie or TV show without subtitles. But you can also listen music, read articles, the news or books, and also using social networks in English. To keep with your english alive  I also suggest that you write a kind of SUMMER DIARY '16. Choose a minimum of 8 experiences / events  / anecdotes  you are going to live this summer ( which you don't know yet !!!) and write them down on your blog. It would be nice if you illustrated them with images and videos . Give a title to each day. 
In September we'll talk about some of your summer memories while reading your blogs...and GUESS WHAT, I'll give them a grade !!!




Eg: 
30th July  Aniol's party  :  Yesterday I went to Aniol's party with all my girl mates .....I had such a great evening...!!! We met at about 8:00 at Julia's ....




No comments:

Post a Comment